Houston, we have a problem...

Howdy, Texans? 🤠  

    So, yesterday we went to Houston. It was a three-hour trip from Austin. Our first stop in Houston was NASA Space Center! That place is unbelievable!!! Did you watch Interstellar?! You should! Mainly before going there! Ok, enough exclamation marks! Let’s talk seriously. When I first came in, I got lost in so much information. They have a model of the International Space Station (ISS), lectures with astronauts, 4D simulators, a regular cinema, an IMAX one, tram tours, and the presentation of their new program to go to the Moon, the Artemis Program!


    My favorite part of the tour was when we did a tram tour to see the retired rocket Saturn V, an impressive launch vehicle. The giant is 110 meters! I felt so tiny. This rocket was responsible for the famous Apollo missions. I would love to see that being launched! 


    Houston, we have a problem: the sad part was that we had only two and a half hours to visit the entire center. Not enough!!! I guess I will have to come back to Texas soon!

    Our second stop was The Houston Museum of Natural Science. If you like dinosaurs, it is an exciting place! That was my favorite part, as you can see. 

    Egypt is there too. I used to say that if you want to see Egyptian things, so you should go to Europe, but now I will add Houston to the list. There are also indigenous things from Brazil there. I saw lots of precious stones from Minas Gerais, Brazil, too. It was an interesting feeling seeing Brazilian Things in a United-Statesian Museum. We had only three hours, and guess what, it was not enough too! I did not visit the second floor, but the experience was beautiful even though.

Comments

  1. There are no exclamation marks enough to express our visit to NASA Museum

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved our experience there. It was excited.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks to share your impressions with us. Wonderful text!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

San Antonio – La Venecia Tejana?

Food shocking